Monday, March 28, 2011

Sick..

I've come down with something.. probably in direct correlation to travel (throwing off my schedule, staying in a hotel room, etc.) and I'm so bummed about it.  We're just ramping up, and I want to be my peppery self.  I think working out and a bit of Vitamin C will hopefully do the trick.

Funny story that associates.  I went to dinner with my dad today (he's randomly in town also) and we had hibachi at this awesome place on the "south shore" <-- haha.  As dinner progressed, I could feel myself get sicker and sicker.  Well, I came into the hotel and found a little gift shop.  After asking the woman at the counter where I could find the medicine, she ushered me towards this couple that struck up a conversation about being sick.  Long story short, I bough DayQuil, she bought NyQuil, we split the packs and bid each other goodbye.  Isn't it neat and somewhat old-school to have such a charming little trade-off?  I love when two random strangers can just come together over something so random. 

I'll leave you with these images that speak to me during this sickness..



Images via pink wallpaper

2 comments:

  1. Sending you a steaming hot cup o' virtual tea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friend. I'm starugalling (say it out, it makes sense - to me at least). Love you :-)

    ReplyDelete