Monday, April 4, 2011
Lake Tahoe II
While on summer project in Tahoe, I didn't have a car to get around town or to my job (which was Jamba Juice by the way. oh how I loved it). Thus, a lot of us bought, or brought used bicycles. I bought a very old $35 beach cruiser. Her name was Chromey and she looked just like the above bike. I loved her so dearly. In fact, many of the students on project loved her. There was just something special about her. One day I was sort of sad that I hadn't received any mail at the camp yet, and my friend Julie (or Christie.. I think Julie, though) on project bought me a bell and mailed it to the campground. It was a pink bell that I still have and now have on my brand new beach cruiser.
Image credit unknown (if you know, please let me know so I can properly credit!)
Labels:
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment