Brian used to have this pair of sunglasses from Target where the lens would pop out of one of the eyes. Now, since my husband (bf at the time) is super serious and all, he would wear them with one eye popped out. Only on occasion, and only when it could catch you off guard. Well, we were driving down the street one day with friends and Brian looks over to me with his one-eyed spectacle (pun intended) and began shouting the lyrics to "I want to ride my bicycle". You see, I was not a huge Queen connoisseur growing up and had never heard the song. He sang it with this rhythm where "ride" was sort of slurred (?) kind of like he was trying to sing it in Spanish, or something. Bahaha - I will never forget that moment.
(My favorite part of the song is at the ~ 1:50 minute mark with the bicycle bells. so happy!!!)
In honor of all things bicycles and keeping things light for the day (considering it is NINETY degrees outside - hallelujah, thank you Jesus)...





Bahahaha, those sunglasses! Didn't they get lost at the lake last year?? So sad.
ReplyDeleteYeah, they did. Along with his wedding band, I believe... haaa
ReplyDeleteI think I lost my ring in 2010, and the sunglasses in 2009. What will it be this year?
ReplyDeleteLove that song! And I really enjoy reading these!
ReplyDelete