Friday, May 13, 2011

Good & Great

Last week, Charlie had a playdate with Maggie, our friends new adopted pup.  I think they might be dating.  I mean who wouldn't love that sweet face??


 But for real, is this how dogs play? We weren't completely sure...


Remember how I posted about peonies?  Well Brian was super awesome and called up Whole Foods to put 2 bunches on hold for us.  We stopped by yesterday to pick them up. 



Then we had a couple splurges... We thought we'd get some cake to celebrate our anniversary.  Cannoli cake anyone? No, seriously, we have a ton left over.


We also stopped by lululemon to return a pair of pants that had ripped a tiny hole in them.  The customer service was incredible.  I had the pants for way over the 90 day return period and they just let me look around the store to pick out another pair to replace them. 

I couldn't help but pick up a yoga mat while I was there.  I'm thinking about taking a class while I'm in Pittsburgh. 

While we're on the topic of great customer service, we stopped by Orvis to return Charlie's dog bed that he had shredded to pieces. Literally.  Similar to the lulu pants, the item was also way over the 90 day return period, but since it was advertised as chew-proof, they let us replace it!


Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got a new dog bed for Charlie!! That is wonderful!

    Char & Mags look so cute together! :) I think they are dating too ;-).

    And your peonies look gorgeous in the milk glass vase!! My Grandma had a few pieces so I love milk glass too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Ryan! Charlie says "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot". Ha - he's a charmer, isn't he?

    Katie thanks, Charlie had an awesome time :-)

    ReplyDelete